Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Please review periodically in this location.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as our complaint policy, please contact our offices at 321-947-5106
Payments & Scheduling
All payments are final and due in full before your course date. There is no refund for any course after advancing past Chapter 1. However, with Prompt communication students may be allowed to reschedule any course within 90 days of originally scheduled date. Students may reschedule once per purchase. There is no rescheduling fee when done in accordance with these conditions.
Florida Real Estate Camp adheres to Florida Statutes regarding make up classes.
Attendance & Responsibilities
- You may not miss more than 8 hours of class time.
- An instructional hour is 50min.
- Make up classes are offered if absence is due to illness within 30 days of end of course exam.
- You will receive a grade report.
- You must pass the end of course exam with a grade of 70 or higher.
- If you fail the end of course exam you may retake a different exam after 30 days from the date of the original exam.
- You may choose to complete a distance learning course (online) and exam.
- You must be 18 years of age
- have a high school diploma
- have a social security number
- honest, truthful and good character
- be competent
- 60 hours of instructions
- 3 hours end of course exam
- 100 questions end of course Exam / 1pt. each
- 45 Principles & Practices
- 45 Real Estate Law
- 10 Math
- Passing End of Course Exam is 70%