Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Please review periodically in this location.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as our complaint policy, please contact our offices at 321-947-5106
Payments & Scheduling
Attendance & Responsibilities
- You may not miss more than 8 hours of class time.
- An instructional hour is 50min.
- Make up classes are offered if absence is due to illness within 30 days of end of course exam.
- You will receive a grade report.
- You must pass the end of course exam with a grade of 70 or higher.
- If you fail the end of course exam you may retake a different exam after 30 days from the date of the original exam.
- You may choose to complete a distance learning course (online) and exam.
- You must be 18 years of age
- have a high school diploma
- have a social security number
- honest, truthful and good character
- be competent
- 60 hours of instructions
- 3 hours end of course exam
- 100 questions end of course Exam / 1pt. each
- 45 Principles & Practices
- 45 Real Estate Law
- 10 Math
- Passing End of Course Exam is 70%